Friday, 30 October 2015

Spooky Welcome - Stoney Creek design Completed!

Happy Halloween everyone!  Thanks to the last posts for your wonderful comments, as this also motivated me to stitch a little longer just to get this done!  I completed Spooky Welcome at 11:01 pm this evening! Yay!

I enjoyed stitching this cute design, and also making the two little bats out of fimo clay.  Halloween for me, was always a very fun and enjoyable time, spent with my siblings, and neighbours. I have great memories which I will always treasure!  :)

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing this lovely Halloween design so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Halloweeny finish! Congrats:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all! Happy Halloweenie to you all! :) nNow on to Christmas stitching!! again! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just in time and a perfectly stitched piece! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, thanks Annie. Happy Halloween to you too!

      Delete
  5. Wonderful finish! I love the fabric and all the detail in the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much! Happy Halloween

      Delete
  6. Ah, just in time for halloween!
    It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ciao Anna..Halloween è passato...comunque il tuo ricamo resta...ed è bellissimo !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao Gabriella, Grazie mille. Apprezzo i vostri pensieri belli ! Questa è una traduzione su google .

      Delete
  8. Fantastic finish! Well done :o)
    The fabric is gorgeous!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed my blog. Thanks for visiting!! :)