Sunday 1 January 2012


May sunshine fill your lives in this New Year of 2012 !  I do not make resolutions for the year, but certainly put  my mind to growing, changing and learning new things even at my age.  One goal for this year is to keep working on designs and stitching to complete items begun last year.  I did complete a few  last year and it felt really good to do so.   Hopefully I shall also publish some of the items I made for Christmas with pics for you to enjoy.  Hope to see some of your stitching or crafts as well!!    :)

2 comments:

  1. I have always appreciated your love of life and your gentle soul that see's the small wonders....cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good words to live by. Hope you have a wonderful 2012, Anne!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed my blog. Thanks for visiting!! :)