Friday 26 August 2016

Couldn't resist......

I couldn't resist stitching the lady in the red coat.  I love it with the muff too.  and even without the backstitching in the rufflle its gorgeous too.  I'm really enjoying this one and I also found that there is lots of the background stitching and building are 1/2 stitches with 3 threads which is giving it lots of texture.   I'm also working on some Christmas ornies but cannot show them until my after Christmas blog!  Happy Stitching all.   Oh, and I'm half done the Lizzie Kate Mystery SAL -Spooked which is good because the part 3 is on its way to me.  :)

11 comments:

  1. Love. What pattern is this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura. This is a Dimensions kit of The Gold Collection design by Alan Maley called Gracious Era. Happy Stitching! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty progress! So much detail. I might have to seek this out on Ebay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thanks so much. I'm truly enjoying this design with difficulty putting it down.. :) Happy Stitching to you!

      Delete
    2. Her dress is absolutely beautiful. I agree about the ruffle.u also love the frog party animal. He's so so cute!

      Delete
  4. She looks so grand! Can't wait to see more!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry im so late getting back to thank you for the nice comment. Im working on this one today too. :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. HI, late i know, but thanks for the nice comment. :)

      Delete
  6. What a pretty piece--I love the colors and the whole feel of the design :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol, sorry i'm so late in replying, thanks for the nice comment, Isn't it great to have such good designers!! :)

      Delete

Hope you enjoyed my blog. Thanks for visiting!! :)