Thursday 15 November 2012

Holiday Delivery Completed!


Well, here it is now.  I completed the Mill Hill Holiday Delivery today.   Thank you Denise for giving me this kit as it was a challenge but I now enjoy doing beads!!  There were many, but I took my time and enjoyed doing them, especially with the shorter Mill Hill bead needle.   I ordered the frame from http://www.123stitch.com/ yesterday in red for this design.  Can hardly wait to see it all put together.   lol  I also ordered two other Mill Hill designs!  It was that much fun!   Happy Stitching everyone!! :)

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful finish! I am now hooked on Mill Hill kits too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lulu! I bet you find them as much fun as I do. :)

      Delete
  2. This looks beautiful!! Well done for finishing it, Mii xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mii!! I was daunted by so many beads at first, but then I decided to take my time and enjoy each one as they enhanced the patteen. It worked!! :)

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely finish, Anne!! And good for you for learning to love stitching on beads--I wish I could say the same :) Looking forward to seeing it all framed up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Carol. I was surprised that I did get to enjoy them after all. Yes, the frame should be here in about 2 weeks, has to come through customs from USA. :)

      Delete
  4. Awwwww ! what a great piece
    lovely stitching
    and bravo for the beads, it's courageous =D
    I never tried
    I did a Mill Hill kit too, but have to keep it secret for the moment =)
    but I didn't stitch the bead hehehehe
    happy stitching
    can't wait to see it framed
    big hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so nice to see all your christmas finishes...missed my sewing room and visiting all lovely blogs

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed my blog. Thanks for visiting!! :)