Sunday 7 October 2012

Hi there.  I haven't posted any piccs because everything I am working on is either for presents, or for exchanges or charity.  Want them to be surprises, so I shall post a pic once they are received.  Some won't be until end of December possibly.  lol   I love sharing my work with you, so its tough to not post but the surprise for people is even more fun for me and them of course!!   Take care and happy stitching to all you stitchers and happy crafting to all as well.  :) oh Yes,  when I finish something else I surely will post it for you!!  :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Anne--Just want to thank you for your kind comments on my blog :) Looking forward to seeing all of your secret stitching when you're able to share :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol for visiting my blog. I really enjoyed your blog Stitching Dreams. Your talent for using the stitched project really inspires me. Thanks. And have you ever thought about writing a book. Some people, such as yourself, really have that talent. Hope your trip was good. Happy Stitching!!

      Delete
  2. Will wait patiently :)

    --shaunterria
    ca11i0pe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shaunterria! I hope it's not too long that you have to wait. :) Just working on a few charity items and then back to Christmas items, so probably will be soon that I can post the first items completed! Probably will see you on IHSW next weekend of Oct 19th. I haven't tried a blog hop yet either, so that's on my to do list one day! Love your little wreath on the mitten stitching at the top of your blog!! Happy Stitching to you!!

      Delete

Hope you enjoyed my blog. Thanks for visiting!! :)