Thursday 30 August 2012

Well, I'm back to stitching again, onto Teresa Wentzler's Miniature Spring Sampler.   Since I completed 'Winter' I shall continue in the order of seasons.  I have had much difficulty with the placement of the top 8-sided eyelets, maybe the eyes, maybe the brain. lol    Anyway, I completed most of them tonight at the top, but there are quite a few more on the sides and bottom I think.  Tomorrow the door to my apartment is being painted, and must be left open for a few hours, so I shall stitch then too, with a laugh,,, watching the paint dry!!  Happy Stitching !!  :)   ps.  wish I could get my scanner to work with this win7, so I could quickly get you a pic, but sorry you must wait until I get the camera out during the day.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoyed my blog. Thanks for visiting!! :)