Saturday 14 April 2012

Hi all!  One of these days I shall complete something and then post a pic.  lol   I did finish one Christmas design, but it's off centre.   I've been working on my iguana again and that seems to be taking so many hours.  I will post a pic soon to show you my updated work on it.  It may take me another year or so to complete.  lol     Well, I hope you are all enjoying some Spring weather.  Here it's been snowing but melting and cooler.  Hopefully soon it will warm, as the community garden should be ready, and moved to another temporary location by May 1st, and it will be time to plant some early cool weather vegies.  I am looking forward to the garden this year as I skipped last year.   For sure some daisies and snow peas.   Well, happy days to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoyed my blog. Thanks for visiting!! :)