Saturday 18 February 2012

Here's the Easter design I promised you!  I really enjoyed the simplicity of this design.  I only used 8 colours and not much of each at that.  On two of the bunnies I made them with blue eyes and pink nose and blue outlines to show feet and arms.  On the other two bunnies I used pink for eyes and white for outlines.   The pink in all the ears stand out too.   The green grass is shown on the pattern but I really just used it as a reference and I placed the grass wherever my needle wanted to go!

So if you are interested in this design please leave me a comment with your email or just email me and I will forward it to you.   Happy days everyone and lets hope Spring gets here with the sun shining and the flowers blooming!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoyed my blog. Thanks for visiting!! :)