Monday 29 August 2011

Teeny Witch by Mary Engelbreit

Here's where I'm at on this Teeny Witch, a design by Mary Engelbreit in the Sept 2006 issue of Cross Stitch & Needlework.   I've been wanting to do this design since 2006 when I received this issue but it was stashed away and I found it on the weekend.   It is a too large for my Halloween tree but I thought I would just do a nice quilted pillow for it after it's completed.   I shall try and remember to put a pic of it for you once it is completed.   Do you have a Halloween tree, or do you enjoy Halloween?   For me it has always been the great times when I was a child out gathering candies from neighbours and scaring friends, but over the years I have realized that I truly enjoy Halloween for the fun of it, the children dressed up  and the great food ideas such as orange iced cupcakes with the black licorice spider on top and It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.   I only have a Halloween tree these days, but that is great as it brings back lots of memories and I have fun stitching new ornaments for it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoyed my blog. Thanks for visiting!! :)