Thursday 20 May 2010

Hello Bee Somebunny to Love


Hi all: This is my last Somebunny to Love pattern that I have right now. I hope to buy more, or hopefully receive a few more for presents.. Hint hint to my relatives and friends!! lol I have not completed it as yet, since I needed to order three of the major threads for the pattern. I did have some of each colour but not enough to complete each part. I used almost all of the kit threads the last time I did these characters for a charity quilt. And you know what happens when you use a different skein of the same colour... it may be slightly different shade and it does show once stitched. So now waiting for Herrschners to deliver via the post. I know I could go to Michaels but with the cost of transportation and the time, and trouble, it was easiest just to order as well as less costly. So waiting to stitch again on this little character. Happy stitching everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoyed my blog. Thanks for visiting!! :)