Saturday 10 October 2009

SALsuffit


This is my stash which I will be using for my first item done for the SALsuffit, through http://tempusfugit.over-blog.com/ . I am very grateful for this idea of using stash to make items which would possibly have been left in a drawer or cupboard. I will be stitching a design, the Furry Tales mouse with stocking ( Lucie Heaton design) on some red 14 count aida, some of a piece I received from France a few years ago. This design will be placed on the cover of a small binded journal book. The ribbon shall be used to decorate the cover as well. And too, if I need other embellishments I will add them later. I hope that you stop by at the end of October to see how this has turned out. Happy Stitching everyone !

1 comment:

Hope you enjoyed my blog. Thanks for visiting!! :)