Monday 23 March 2009

Easter Stitch


Well, here is my Easter Stitch pattern for whoever would like it. I hope that you enjoy it with the specialty stitches. I picked easy specialty stitches so you shouldn't have much problem following them. I have given my colours, but you can choose to change them to whatever colours you would like or have in your stash. I used 28 count evenweave over one thread, but it would be just as nice on 14 count aida. The design size is 48 stitches high and 32 stitches wide on either fabric, and of course the over one on 28 would turn out smaller. Any questions please just leave in the comment section and I will get back to you if you leave your contact. Good luck and Happy Easter to you all. :) Anne


ps. please remember this is my copyright.. Thx.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anne,

    Thank you so much for the gorgeous design. I love speciality stitches and those Rhodes hearts are one of my favourite new ones that I've learned.

    Hope you are keeping well.
    Love and hugs,
    Linda x
    (Cariad837)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi anne....nice pattern. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed my blog. Thanks for visiting!! :)