Wednesday 2 April 2008

Almost done!

I am almost done my snowman design. It is fun stitching it, and as I stitch, I see some things that I would like to change on the pattern. lol I have two friends who will also critique it for me, and one is a stitcher herself, so I will certainly appreciate their imput. Today I also put together the frame for my artwork which I have planned for one wall . Once I get the canvas stapled onto it, it will be interesting to paint the design for it. It will be watered down acrylic paints and more abstract than scenery. I will post a pic one day, later in the Spring when I get it done, as I will have to paint it on the balcony. It's way too cold for that as yet. Bye for now, and happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoyed my blog. Thanks for visiting!! :)