Saturday 9 February 2008

It's a Start!!

Well, I am finally here, at my first blog. It will be a learning curve for me and I hope that I will be able to connect along the way with many stitching friends. I am presently working on about 12 WIPs that I started in the past two years and that I would like to complete this year. Therefore, I am not going to join any RR's or exchanges until I have done this. Wish me luck.

Friday I completed a Margaret Sherry design called Oh No! for the MSRR group and yesterday I started another one for the same group - Country Companions Bee Smart! - which I have almost completed. I have enjoyed them both.

I made porcupine meatballs for supper tonight and they were very yummy. Off to watch some tv and stitch for a while longer. Night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoyed my blog. Thanks for visiting!! :)